Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just another day in paradise

Finally I successfully dragged someone to go to eat at Borneo Rainforest. The famous restaurant that is owned by the fabulous Tiara Jacquelina, producer and actress of Puteri Gunung Ledang. I wanted so badly to go, but there has been little interest by some, finally Ching, pandi mummy agreed that we should go after the most disappointing QS grad school tour.

So imagining my bad sense of direction, (that's because I'm not actually from Subang as you know it) We manage to find our way to the parking area situated in front of Sunway Hotel. Parking is flat rate RM3 per entry, which is cheep considering Subang price. This is relative to the rates in Alor Setar where on week days the cost of a half hour parking is RM0.35. Cheap huh?? That's why I love my home town...

Anyway, the restaurant is situated right in front of Euphoria Ministry of Sound. Cant miss it if you are from Subang. So we went in, a bit disoriented, but we were greeted by the lovely sound of the waterfall and the lovely no rain moon above us...


Reporting to mummy pandi...hehehe

I have no idea what ching is thinking right now...hahaha
You see what I mean, the lovely waterfall and the music just sets the right mood...love this place...

So took a seat, then looking at the menu, the prices are reasonable. there are western food as well as local food. Their speciality was their Kolor Mee and Sarawak Laksa. So we ordered them booth.


Ching's Sarawak Laksa...yum...with two reli big prawns....





The scene before it dissapeared...



And me and my Kolo mee. Yes it halal, don't no pork in this kolo mee...I'm also not that sure how to eat it, but I definitely know where it end up at...hehe.


We were served by a full costumed sarawak warrior sort of waiter. Haha, the scenery was nice, the weather was nice, food was nice as well. A good place to have a date...(still pending). Anyhow, I'm glad to be able to get a chance to try the food, because I only heard of it in TV but have never tried it. Its worth the try, plus their lunch value meal is only RM9.90 nett so you can check it out. Its a must go in subang jaya. Here is a sight that I took form inside the waterfall...haha...



With Flash


Without flash, definitely this is nicer...lovely scene....

No comments: